Thursday, May 3, 2012

Weekly Wipe Recipe!

Here is another wipe recipe! I am just loving some of these ones I am putting up here, they are so nice to use! As with all of these, remember that not every one is going to work perfectly for your baby or for your diapers, so test them on a couple of days worth of wipes before using one for too long. :-) 

Anti-Fungal

(Omit vinegar if baby has a raw rash.)

1/4 cup white vinegar
1 tablespoon calendula oil
A few drops lavender oil
A few drops tea tree oil
1/4 cup 100% aloe vera gel
1 cup water

Just mix up your wipe solution and enjoy the smell! :-)

One trick I have recently been really happy with is putting the solution in a squirt bottle and then spraying my wipes with it when I am putting a couple of days worth into the wipe warmer. Not only is this easy, but it cuts down on the time it takes to "soak" the wipes before I put them into the wipe warmer!

As always if you have any questions please ask! I am more than happy to answer. :-) Have a fun Thursday!

~ Kym

Today Bible verse: 1 Corinthians 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment