Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Welcoming...

Elizabeth Florence, born on my birthday, 8 lbs 7 oz and 20in long :-) (a surprising three days early as I did not expect to see her until after her due date). After days of wondering if I was starting labor my labor finally kicked in on Wednesday afternoon and I had my sweet Beth in my arms a short 8 hours later. I had a totally natural birth (at a birthing center) with no medication in a birthing tub and would recommend the experience to anyone interested. We have been home now for 5 days and are starting to learn about life with two kids. :-D I feel like I still have a lot to learn. :-P 

Cloth diapering is going rather well! Both of my kids right now are in prefolds with Thirsties Duo wrap covers and they fit well and clean easily, so we will probably just use those for a few weeks until I get my energy back. The one thing I realized this week was folding a prefold for an infant and folding a prefold for a toddler are very different. I am going to do a post just on folding prefolds and how I do it sometime in the next couple of weeks to give an idea of what I mean. :-)

Well this is enough of my rambling, I just wanted to make sure that people know I am still alive and doing well. :-) Have a blessed day!
This is a picture of my sweet Beth at 5 days old. :-)

~ Kym

Todays Verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment